Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Yog and Meditation Training Program for Buldelkhand School Children's at Banda district.

This February I visited my village GalalI Distt Banda. I have provide training of yog and meditation for school children. This is the first kind of training of yog and meditation in my village and government school too. School children participated and enjoying a lot. They wanted to more yoga training in future.  I am very happy to contribute for our nation.














For More :
Anoop Kumar Bajpai
Director of Yog and Meditation Centre, Gurgaon, Galauli, Banda.

You can send your feedback and suggestions 
yogawithanu@gmail.com
or 
call : 888 291 6065

No comments:

Yoga and lifestyle changes for Parkinson's Disease patient . योग और प्राणायाम से पार्किंसन रोग को ठीक कर सकते है

World Parkinson Day 2024 11 अप्रैल वर्ल्ड पार्किंसन डे यानि को विश्व पार्किंसन दिवस मनाया जाता है पार्किंसन रोग नर्वस सिस्...